Fantacy eCommerce Script Native Apps New version 1.1 is ready !!
The final development of fantacy native apps are getting closer to hit the road today. The biggest battle started a week ago finally ended well today. Though, it took around 7 deliveries for this 1.1 version, it become real strong now. The important objective was NO CRASH version which was achieved with powerful testing team and development team.
Changes from the older version to this new once is countless, but still we can list out some of the major functionality which was focused on this version.
- New layout is implemented in this version
- Push notification is added for important activities
- “You may also like” feature is added under the profile page
- Paypal library is updated
- You can add your own product which you like to sell
- My order page and My sales pages are added in this version
- User can search in any one scenarios off “Search by product”,”Search by Place” and “Search by People”.
- User can filter the products near by him and Shop’s near by him
- User can see the whishlist in a separate page, and also the added items.
- User can watch over his User notification in separate page.
Quite interesting, right? Give us one day it will be available on the stores from next week right after the approval from the stores.
Developers are sharpening their minds to get the new version development documents for both iOS app and Android app. These documents will definitely help any co-developer to start working with the fantacy apps source codes in one or two days maximum.
The main objective of this documents:
- What is the minimum requirement for the development environment?
- what is the Operating System and SDK version recommended?
- What are the libraries we have used and its version?
- Simple step to import the source file into the development environment with the screenshots?